Historic Lighthouse Wollongong - Wollongong
Belmore Basin Lighthouse located on Wollongong breakwater was commissioned 1872.The height of tower is 42 feet (12.8 metres).
This now disused lighthouse was initially powered by vegetable oils and in the 1910s by gas. It was a prefabricated structure. A larger, improved lighthouse on the headland replaced it in the 1930s.
There is no access inside the lighthouse.
Available to view at all times.
- Above Wollongong at Pleasant Heights Bed and Breakfast
- Adina Apartment Hotel Wollongong
- Beach Park Motor Inn