Spring in Bowral
Spring is tulip time while summer has fragrant roses and autumn, flowering bulbs. Bowral Tulip Festival runs from the end of September until early October; the Autumn Garden Festival is held in May.
- Saturday 25 January to Monday 27 January 2014 Flavours of the South
Flavours of the South isggg
- Saturday 15 February to Sunday 16 February 2014 Quilt and Craft Show
The Southern Highlands Quilters' Guildggg
- Thursday 12 December Bowral Family Carols
Bowral Family Carols at Bradmanggg
- Friday 20 December to Saturday 21 December Walk Through Bethlehem in Mittagong
About the Southern Highlands
You'll relax and unwind among the gentle green hills of the Southern Highlands, where a cool climate and rich soil have produced excellent wines and beautiful, formal gardens. This delightful region, just 90 minutes' drive south of Sydney, is known for its heritage villages and old world charm.
Enjoy genuine country hospitality in cosy B&B accommodation or a grand country manor. You'll find plenty of ways to de-stress - with a soothing spa treatment, by playing golf, going bushwalking or canoeing down a peaceful river. The International Cricket Hall of Fame at Bowral attracts cricket fans from around the globe.
- Berrima Berrima, the best-preserved Georgian village on the Australian mainland, features heritage buildings and ...
- Bowral Bowral is famous for its country gardens and fields of tulips in spring.VisitNSW.com lists accommodation ...
- Bundanoon Bundanoon is the northern gateway to Morton National Park. VisitNSW.com lists accommodation in Bundanoon,...
- Fitzroy Falls Fitzroy Falls is best known for the waterfall that plunges spectacularly into the thick valley. There are...
- Kangaroo Valley A National Trust-listed village that's nestled between mountains....
- Mittagong Mittagong lies between the volcanic peaks of Mount Gibraltar and Mount Alexandra. There are plenty things...
- Moss Vale Moss Vale’s tree-lined main street and lush gardens make it one of the most picturesque towns in the Sout...
- Robertson The setting for the film Babe, Robertson is a gateway to some of the State’s best waterfalls, including B...
- Sutton Forest From Sutton Forest, taste the food and wine of the Southern Highlands, enjoy scenic drives and visit hist...