Armidale Heritage Tours - Armidale
Come aboard Armidale's Free Heritage Tour for an hour guided tour of Armidale, the city for all seasons. The tour takes in the major historic and architectural landmarks of the City and makes stops at the New England Regional Art Museum, the Railway Museum and Booloominbah, at the University of New England. The tour provides a wonderful overview of Armidale and volunteer guides provide an entertaining and informative commentary.
Bookings are essential.
Tour operates daily at 10am
- 10th Armidale International Film Festival
- Five New Exhibitions at NERAM
- Optus Flix in the Stix Armidale
- 12th/16th Hunter River Lancers History Room
- Armidale Heritage Tours
- Armidale and Region Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Keeping Place
- Alluna Motel
- Armidale Boutique Accommodation - The Elms
- Armidale Boutique Accommodation-Camellia Court