- Saturday 22 June to Sunday 23 June Sculpture Workshop with Master Sculptor: James Rogers
With 25 years teaching experience
- Wednesday 10 July iPad Art Workshop with Mic Rees
Do you like drawing painting
- Friday 2 August to Sunday 4 August 10th Armidale International Film Festival
The Armidale International Film Festival
About Armidale Area
Armidale is set amongst rolling hills on the high tablelands of the Great Dividing Range, north-west of Sydney. It's a city of culture and learning, with a wonderful heritage precinct, two impressive cathedrals and great shopping. Explore New England National Park, a World Heritage-listed natural wonder.
Guyra, the highest town in the New England Tablelands, has a freshwater wetland inside a volcanic crater, a breeding ground for waterbirds. At Uralla you can visit the grave of bushranger Frederick Ward, also known as Captain Thunderbolt. Discover the wild beauty of Oxley Wild Rivers, Cathedral Rocks and Werrikimbe national parks, a short drive from Walcha.
- Armidale During autumn the parks and gardens around Armidale show their beautiful colours....
- Guyra Guyra is a pleasant town surrounded by a diverse blend of attractions, making it a good base for visitors...
- Uralla Uralla offers a fascinating insight into the gold rush days of the 1850s....
- Walcha Walcha is the gateway to some of the best adventure experiences in Australia....