Tamworth Regional Gallery
Tamworth Regional Gallery was established in 1919 and is one of the oldest galleries in NSW. The Gallery moved to its new purpose built facility in 2004 that houses two gallery spaces, and a gallery shop. The Gallery has regular changing exhibitions of national and local significance.
There is ample off street parking at the rear of the building with suitable disabled access.