- Sunday 5 January 2014 Snowy River Aviators Inc
The Snowy River Aviators gatherggg
- Friday 17 January 2014 Childrens Fishing Workshop Jindabyne
- Friday 31 January to Sunday 2 February 2014 Yoga Retreat
- Friday 7 February to Sunday 9 February 2014 Trail Running Weekends
Optimise your trail running techniquesggg
- Friday 14 February to Sunday 16 February 2014 Peter Morse Fly Casting Weekends
- Sunday 16 February to Monday 17 February 2014 Flowing Festival
- Saturday 28 December Jindabyne's Man From Snowy River Rodeo
This annual event has beenggg
- Sunday 29 December to Tuesday 31 December Snowy Mountains Muster
Located on the road to Kosciuszko National Park and perched on the edge of a meandering lake, Jindabyne and its surrounding towns in the Snowy Mountains make a great base for exploring the region. This area inspired the legendary poems and stories of the mountain horsemen, who were most famously immortalised in Banjo Paterson's The Man from Snowy River.
Jindabyne is a picturesque base for skiers, snowboarders and adventurers. Local towns Berridale, Adaminaby and Dalgety offer plenty of things to see and do, as well as ample restaurant and accommodation options to suit visitors of all ages, lifestyles and budgets. They’re also great places to hire everything you need for the snow – from fashion to equipment.
In summer, check out other options that include abseiling, rock-climbing, horse riding and fly fishing tours and lessons.
- Adaminaby Adaminaby is a Snowy Mountains town with great trout fishing. It features scenic High Country views and a...
- Berridale Berridale features mountain ranges, rolling hills and unique granite boulder formations....
- Dalgety Dalgety, a peaceful village on the Snowy River, touts rolling hills and unique granite boulders....
- Jindabyne Close to the snowfields of the Snowy Mountains, Jindabyne is convenient for skiers, snowboarders and adve...