Nature getaways on the Clarence Coast
The Clarence Coast is most famous for the World Heritage-listed coastal rainforest at Iluka Nature Reserve, a magnificent patch of wilderness in which to go bushwalking along its 2.5-kilometre walking track.
- Wednesday 1 January 2014 Iluka Markets
Set amongst the trees onggg
- Wednesday 1 January 2014 Yamba Twilight Street Markets
- Wednesday 1 January 2014 Brooms Head Sports Day
- Monday 2 December to Sunday 26 January 2014 Shelter - A Photography Exhibition featuring the work of Lucien Herve and John Witzig
This exhibition is built inggg
- Wednesday 11 December to Sunday 2 February 2014 Grafton Regional Gallery - National Photographic Portrait Prize 2013
- Saturday 14 December Maclean Community Monthly Markets
Clarence Coast Area
One of Australia’s most charming provincial cities, Grafton is renowned for its jacaranda trees and graceful old buildings. Outdoor adventurers can choose from 4WD tours, horse-riding, canoeing and bushwalking.
Yamba, at the mouth of the Clarence River, has become one of the hippest beach towns on the coast. Check out its five beaches and a range of superb restaurants, cafés and day spas. And for a nature fix, don’t miss the World Heritage-listed coastal rainforest at the Iluka Nature Reserve.
- Grafton Grafton is a gracious, historic city in the Clarence Valley farming district. VisitNSW.com lists things t...
- Iluka Iluka is a peaceful and scenic town with superb fishing and beaches....
- Maclean Maclean is a fishing port and service centre for the local farmlands....
- South Grafton The Clarence is one of Australia's largest waterways and offers a host...
- Wooli Yuraygir National Park protects the longest stretch of undeveloped coastline (60km) in...
- Yamba Yamba has all the attributes you would expect of a coastal holiday resort town. VisitNSW.com lists Yamba ...