Wagga Wagga Area
Family activities in Wagga Wagga
The largest inland city in NSW is known for its parks and gardens. It's a family-friendly city with plenty of things to do and attractions for the kids including a miniature railway, go-kart racing and the amazing Oasis Aquatic Centre.
- Sunday 2 February 2014 Junee Poker Run and Blues Night
*** 2014 event details areggg
- Sunday 16 February 2014 Wagga Pro Rodeo
- Monday 17 February 2014 Gumi Race 2013
- Saturday 14 December Riverina Chamber Orchestra - Christmas Tales
It's the Christmas concert withggg
- Saturday 14 December Wagga Wagga Farmers Market
- Sunday 15 December Ardlethan Twilight Christmas Markets
About the Wagga Wagga Area
Situated on the beautiful Murrumbidgee River, Wagga Wagga is a beguiling mix of natural and architectural beauty. The Wagga Wagga Art Gallery has an outstanding collection of works by some of the greats of Australian painting; the National Art Glass Gallery, part of the main gallery, has a renowned collection of glass art.
The area is also a haven for bushwalkers, campers and birdwatchers. Climb The Rock, a 360-m outcrop with views to Mt Kosciuszko, near the historic town of Lockhart.
- Coolamon Easy walking tracks around Coolamon shire help you discover the abundance of native animals, birds and fl...
- Cootamundra Visit the Sir Donald Bradman Birthplace Museum, a restored cottage filled with fascinating cricket memora...
- Gundagai Gundagai, nestled between Mt Parnassus and the Murrumbidgee River, is home to the Dog on the Tuckerbox mo...
- Junee Don't miss the exhibits of the huge Roundhouse Rail and Transport Museum in the railway town of Junee....
- Lockhart The town of Lockhart is classified by the National Trust; it's known for the main street's deep, shady ve...
- Temora Take the Two Foot Tour around 20 historical sites in Temora, a historic gold rush town also known for its...
- Wagga Wagga The largest inland city in NSW is known for its gorgeous parks and gardens, and its superb Riverina food ...
- West Wyalong Discover historic West Wyalong on the town’s ‘crooked mile’ main street or along the West Wyalong Heritag...