- Sunday 26 January 2014 Australia Day Fair Carcoar
*** Latest event details are
Orange and its surrounding areas are enjoying a growing reputation for rare and exotic produce thanks to the cool climate and rich volcanic soils. The produce ranges from stone fruits and sheep's cheeses to fungi and grapes.
More than 50 cool-climate wineries operate in the area that has now become one of the most exciting wine regions in Australia. There’s no doubt that Orange caters to all your food and wine fantasies.
Not far from Orange is Blayney wind farm, best viewed from Carcoar Dam, which is also popular for sailing, windsurfing, swimming and fishing. In historic Millthorpe, you can take a self-guided walking tour, enjoy country drives or admire beautiful gardens in season. Check out the old-world charm and heritage buildings of nearby Molong, or choose from a fine selection of luxury and budget accommodation and just kick back and relax.
- Blayney Blayney, a small farming town in Country NSW, is a great base for exploring regional heritage sites....
- Millthorpe Millthorpe has fine restaurants and a range of accommodation, including charming B&Bs and exclusive retre...
- Molong Molong is a thriving rural town with plenty of old-world charm, 1800s heritage buildings, and great food ...
- Orange Orange is famous for its cold-weather produce, premium food and fine wines. Don’t miss F.O.O.D. Week in A...