New England National Park - Ebor
A scenery of World Heritage listed rainforests watered by fast creeks, snow and mist. The New England National Park spills over the edge of the Great Escarpment. Point Lookout, Banksia Point and Wrights Lookout offer great wilderness views. You can enjoy a range of easy and interesting walks around the lookouts, and there are longer walks for bushwalkers.
Access is 85 kilometres east of Armidale, on the Waterfall Way. Unsealed roads.
Accessible at all times.
- 10th Armidale International Film Festival
- Five New Exhibitions at NERAM
- Optus Flix in the Stix Armidale
- 12th/16th Hunter River Lancers History Room
- Armidale Heritage Tours
- Armidale and Region Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Keeping Place
- Alluna Motel
- Armidale Boutique Accommodation - The Elms
- Armidale Boutique Accommodation-Camellia Court