A spectrum of scenery
Nestled between the mountains and the sea, the Wyong area offers lush wooded valleys and national parks, lakes, coastal towns and pristine beaches – all within easy reach.
- Sunday 19 January 2014 Rocky Trail Rollercoaster Gravity Enduro State Round 1
Gravity enduro racing is theggg
- Sunday 26 January 2014 Australia Day Celebrations The Entrance
- Tuesday 24 December Carols by Candlelight by The Entrance
The annual Carols by Candlelightggg
- Tuesday 31 December New Years Eve Celebrations The Entrance
Central Coast Wyong Area
The Wyong area is an excellent base from which to explore Tuggerah Lake and the beautiful Yarramalong and Dooralong valleys. There’s a wide range of bush and beachfront accommodation to choose from as well. From the town of Wyong, it's a 60-km drive to the Watagan Mountains – part of the State Forests of the Watagan Mountains – which stretch from Ourimbah in the south to Cessnock in the Hunter Valley. There are plenty of nature-based activities and things to see and do amid the stunning mountain and seaside scenery. Choose from tours that include surfing, fishing, bushwalking and four-wheel driving.
The coastal towns of Norah Head, The Entrance, Toowoon Bay, and Bateau Bay offer more outdoor activities on the waters of Tuggerah Lake and the Tasman Sea. Watch majestic whales swim by Crackneck Point Lookout at Bateau Bay and visit the historic Norah Head Lighthouse.
Summer’s on the way and it’s time to
For family fun this summer, head to the Central Coast where your family can ride horses, kayak, abseil, camp, dive or just relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Norah Head, Avoca Beach and Toowoon Bay.
start planning a fabulous fun getaway
Places to stay:
1. Crowne Plaza Terrigal, breakfast, late checkout & more - $239, view details
2. Norah Head Holiday Park, pay for 3 & get the 4th night free, view details
3. Canton Beach Holiday Park, pay for 3 & get the 4th night free, view details
We have two more great accommodation offers, view details
- Bateau Bay Bateau Bay is one of the popular beachside villages along the Central Coast. VisitNSW.com lists accommoda...
- Norah Head Norah Head is located on the Central Coast & home to the Norah Head Lighthouse. VisitNSW.com lists accomm...
- The Entrance The Entrance is home to the Wyrrabalong National Park and Pelican Beach. VisitNSW.com lists accommodation...
- Toowoon Bay Toowoon Bay Beach is a secluded and quiet locality ideal for weekend escapes. VisitNSW.com lists accommod...
- Tuggerah Tuggerah is home to Strickland State Forest. VisitNSW.com lists accommodation in Tuggerah, shopping at We...
- Wyong Wyong is the perfect getaway located on the Central Coast NSW. VisitNSW.com lists information about Wyong...