Gosford offers plenty of things to do that are fun for the whole family. Close to some fabulous beaches, Gosford is situated on Brisbane Water National Park and surrounded by picturesque state forests and lakes. Take a family Segway tour or plan a whale-watching excursion during the annual season.
- Friday 17 January 2014 Newcastle Permanent's Cinema Under the Stars
Newcastle Permanent's Cinema Under theggg
- Sunday 19 January 2014 Avoca Beachside Markets
- Sunday 26 January 2014 Australia Day Wagstaffe
- Saturday 22 February 2014 Impact Centre Markets
A large indoor market heldggg
- Sunday 15 December Davistown RSL Markets
The Davistown RSL Charity Marketsggg
- Tuesday 31 December A-League Central Coast Mariners Home Games
- Tuesday 31 December Gosford New Year's Eve Festival
Gosford is the business hub for the Central Coast. With ocean beaches nearby and easy access to bushland and forests - as well as its proximity to Sydney and Newcastle - Gosford is also a popular holiday destination. Relax and enjoy your stay in a range of bush and beach accommodation.
There are plenty of things to see and do here as well. Visit one of the national parks where you can go bush walking, picnicking or camping. The Brisbane Water National Park is a great place for bird watching, seeing wildflowers, boating and bush walking. At Bouddi National Park, follow the coastal walk, stopping along the way at one of the inviting beaches for a swim. If you enjoy diving, the Ex-Hmas Adelaide Dive Site is a must. Guided tours are a great way to get to know the area, too.
Towns in the Gosford area regularly host markets, festivals and other events, so be sure to check the calendar and plan ahead before you go.
Summer’s on the way and it’s time to
For family fun this summer, head to the Central Coast where your family can ride horses, kayak, abseil, camp, dive or just relax and enjoy the natural beauty of Norah Head, Avoca Beach and Toowoon Bay.
start planning a fabulous fun getaway
Places to stay:
1. Crowne Plaza Terrigal, breakfast, late checkout & more - $239, view details
2. Norah Head Holiday Park, pay for 3 & get the 4th night free, view details
3. Canton Beach Holiday Park, pay for 3 & get the 4th night free, view details
We have two more great accommodation offers, view details
- Avoca Beach Avoca Beach is a major Central Coast holiday and surfing area. VisitNSW.com lists accommodation in Avoca ...
- Ettalong Beach Ettalong Beach on the Central Coast is a popular and safe family favourite. VisitNSW.com lists accommodat...
- Gosford Gosford is a great destination for a family day trip or holiday. VisitNSW.com lists accommodation in Gosf...
- Killcare Killcare is a secluded Central Coast town. VisitNSW.com lists information about Killcare Beach, accommoda...
- Terrigal Terrigal is a popular beach for learning to surf with accredited surf schools. VisitNSW.com lists accommo...
- Woy Woy Woy Woy on the Central Coast is a quiet, easily accessible town with a relaxed seaside charm. VisitNSW.co...