St John the Evangelist Church
St John's was erected by Mrs Georgina Abbott as a memorial to her parents, Mr and Mrs James Walker and her first husband, Mr Edwin Barton. It was designed by Blacket and Son, architects and built by George Donald, opening on 6 November, 1881 as the "Wallerawang" estate private chapel. From its opening it was used by Presbyterian and Anglican Churches and was given to both on 18 November, 1952. Services are held at this beautiful little church on the first and third Sunday of the month.