- Saturday 28 December Yowie Country Market
Woodenbong Yowie Country Market andggg
- Sunday 29 December Nimbin Markets
- Tuesday 31 December to Wednesday 1 January 2014 Tropical Fruits NYE Festival
Lismore comes alive with a huge number of festivals and events throughout the year.
The North Coast National Lismore Show is held each year in mid-October at Lismore Showgrounds. The show has been running for more than 120 years, and showcases the best of agricultural life in the region. Fun for all the family, the show presents local produce and animals, entertainment, and arts and crafts.
The Nimbin Annual Country Show is also a popular day out. Held each September at Nimbin A & I Showground, the show includes animal presentations and events, kids games, a talent quest, and also provides more information about sustainable living.
Drawing crowds of up to 10,000 people, the XXXX Gold Lismore Cup is a big event in the Lismore racing calendar. Held each September, this is a must-see for all race fans!
Light up your life at the Lismore Lantern Parade! Follow the dazzling parade of light sculptures through the city, and enjoy an array of street theatre, live music, dancing, pyrotechnics, market stalls, and illuminated puppets.
The Nimbin Spring Arts Festival showcases new and established artistic talent. Held between the end of September and the beginning of October at the Nimbin School of Arts, it is free to attend, and offers the ideal opportunity to take home some locally produced artworks.
- Casino Casino is a thriving rural centre in the heart of rich agricultural...
- Evans Head Evans Head is a peaceful, coastal fishing village located on the banks of the Evans River. VisitNSW.com l...
- Kyogle Kyogle is home to the Border Ranges National Park. VisitNSW.com lists accommodation in Kyogle, things to ...
- Lismore Lismore is a major North Coast commercial, cultural and administrative centre....
- Nimbin Nimbin is set in a beautiful green valley pierced with limestone spires. VisitNSW.com lists accommodation...