Huskisson Pictures

Overview

Huskisson Pictures is located in the seaside town of Huskisson, on the shores of Jervis Bay.

The building was originally constructed in 1913 by the Dent family (local ship builders) as a community hall for their employees and has been used as a variety of venues since.

Movies have been screened there since the early 1950s to the present, with major renovations in 1990 seeing the building constructed into a permanent cinema. The exterior has been left as original as possible, adding to the charm of the cinema.

Nearby Events