Christ Church Cathedral Grafton
Christ Church Cathedral is the parish church for Anglicans on the north side of Grafton, and its origins go back to 1842 when a small wooden church was erected on the site.
Now the Cathedral is a landmark in the city of Grafton and attracts visitors from far and wide every day. A natural green space in the heart of the Central Business District and government precinct, the Cathedral offers a place for quiet and peaceful reflection where people of all faiths and people of no faith are welcome.
The precinct include the historical Cathedral and Hunt Hall, two nineteenth century cottages, a book shop and an OpShop. The cathedral Bookshop hosts periodic exhibitions of coins, manuscripts and other historical materials.