Kiama Historic Walk
The site of Kiama Township was reserved by the Government in 1836. Kiama was declared a Municipality in 1859. There are a number of heritage and historical buildings in Kiama including the Kiama Lighthouse, Pilot's Cottage, the Post Office, the Terrace Houses, the Masonic Temple, Old Fire Station, original banks, pubs and churches.
A Heritage Walks guide of Kiama and District is available from the Kiama Visitor Information Centre for free.