Oriental Hotel Tumut
The Oriental Hotel Tumut has been on this site since the early 1850's. It was originally called the Queen's Alms. It has a large wrought iron veranda, solid cast iron decorative columns in the Corinthian style.
The Oriental Hotel offers lunch and dinner, seven days a week. Local trout is a speciality. The menu is extensive offering hotel classics, pizzas and burgers.
They have many craft beers on tap, local ciders and the Pretty Parrot spirit range.
There are outside and inside seating options, pool table and juke box.
Functions and large groups are catered for in their large dining room or smaller private functions can be held in the pool room.