Museum of the Riverina Historic Council Chambers site
Located in the historic 1881 Council Chambers, see locally curated and touring exhibitions on a range of themes throughout the year.
This site was originally the Town Hall and Municipal Offices as well as the seat of Local Government until 1999 when converted to the museum. This majestic building is in the heart of the city.
Due to current health advice on social distancing, please contact the business for the most up to date information regarding opening times and services.