The Old Convent
The Old Convent is located near the village of Borenore, a historic and quiet rural place only 10 minutes' drive from Orange. Old Convent comprises four buildings and is secluded amongst lightly wooded grazing country less than a two minute drive from Borenore.
The oldest building, a small two-bedroom cottage, was built around 1860 and is let on a short-term basis as self-contained accommodation. The original convent was established in this building by the Josephite nuns and was the only local primary school for many years. Accommodates two to four people.