Boyds Tower - Eden
Boyds Tower is located at Red Point, on the southern headland of Twofold Bay.
This historic 5-storey sandstone tower was built in 1846 from stone shipped from Pyrmont in Sydney. Ben Boyd intended The Tower to be used as a lighthouse to guide home his fleet of ships, but permission to light it was refused by the government of the day. It was later used as a vantage point for whale spotters.