Port Macquarie Area
Greater Port Macquarie
Port Macquarie is the vibrant coastal city at the heart of the Greater Port Macquarie area. Seaside villages include Laurieton, Camden Haven and North Haven while Wauchope and Kendall are just two of the rural communities in this beautiful coastal region of NSW that's packed with stunning natural attractions - beaches, lakes and rivers, rainforests, national parks and nature reserves.
- Friday 17 January 2014 Childrens Fishing Workshop Port Macquarie
Fishing workshops are designed toggg
- Sunday 26 January 2014 Oysters in the Vines
- Saturday 15 February to Sunday 16 February 2014 NSW Junior State Touch Competition
Greater Port Macquarie is excitedggg
- Friday 28 February 2014 Newcastle Permanent's Cinema Under the Stars
- Friday 13 December to Sunday 15 December Festival Of The Sun
Festival of the Sun returnsggg
- Sunday 15 December Riverwalk Markets
Port Macquarie Area
The best way to appreciate the beauty of natural landscapes in this region is by getting out and enjoying an almost endless list of activities, ranging from sports to adrenalin-pumping adventure. Air sports include skydiving and paragliding and, either way, you'll be wowed by the sight of beautiful beaches, rivers, lush farming country and forests. Then there's horse-riding, surfing, boating, cycling, water skiing, kayaking and wake boarding. Plus golf, tennis, bowls and fishing. Chill out after all that activity at a day spa, on a river cruise or with a scenic flight.
Port Macquarie also has a calendar of exciting events that showcase the best of the region. For food lovers, Tastings on Hastings in October is a great introduction to locally-made wine, beer, cheese and farm fresh produce.Other food events include Oysters in the Vines in January, Slice of Haven Food and Wine Festival in May and regular farmers' markets.
Festival of the Sun in December is one of the best music festivals on the coast while participants and fans from around Australia head to Port Macquarie in May for the Ironman Australia Triathlon and the Australian Surfing Festival in August.
The Glasshouse Port Macquarie is a cutting-edge venue for cultural and arts events year-round.
Popular Port Macquarie pages
No results were found
- Kendall Kendall is surrounded by the rich soils of the Comboyne Plateau to the west and the Pacific Ocean to...
- Laurieton Laurieton is 30km south of Port Macquarie and offers an idyllic holiday spot....
- North Haven North Haven is a small village on the NSW North Coast 30km south of Port Macquarie....
- Port Macquarie Port Macquarie is surrounded by beautiful waterways. VisitNSW.com lists Port Macquarie accommodation, car...
- Wauchope Wauchope is a thriving rural town that has stylish homeware shops, cafes & funky fashion wear. VisitNSW.c...