The Dubbo Golf Club was established as an 18 hole course in 1903 and was relocated to its current position in 1921. In 1995, the 18 hole course was expanded to a state-of-the-art 27 hole course.
The golf course is a challenging par 71 and is set in beautiful surroundings. The most memorable aspects of a round of golf at the Dubbo Golf Club are the many majestic trees, the sculptured fairways, slick undulating greens and that "miles from anywhere" atmosphere; not to mention the local kangaroos known to visit the fairways.
The Dubbo Golf Club offers all visitors and members a practice fairway, pitching green with bunker, driving nets, practice putting green and professional staff available for either group or individual tuition.
All players are offered self drive golf carts, but most visitors prefer to walk the course with pull buggies and enjoy the ambience.