New England Regional Art Museum - Armidale
The New England Regional Art Museum (NERAM) is a living museum of national significance located in Armidale in the heart of the New England North West region of New South Wales.
NERAM is the custodian of three important collections of Australian art: the Howard Hinton Collection, the Chandler Coventry Collection and the NERAM Collection. Together they offer a comprehensive overview of Australian art history unmatched in regional Australia. These collections include significant works by Australian and international artists such as Streeton, Roberts, Gruner, Preston, Whiteley, Gleeson, Tuckson and Christo, to name just a few.
Tuesday to Friday 10am - 5pm. Weekends 10am - 4pm. Café Open: Wednesday and Thursday 10am - 2:30pm, Friday to Sunday 10am-3pm.
- 10th Armidale International Film Festival
- Five New Exhibitions at NERAM
- New England Antique Machinery and Heavy Horse Field Days
- 12th/16th Hunter River Lancers History Room
- Armidale Heritage Tours
- Armidale and Region Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Keeping Place
- Alluna Motel
- Armidale Boutique Accommodation - The Elms
- Armidale Boutique Accommodation-Camellia Court